Thứ Hai, 22 tháng 8, 2016

8/22/16

  Since last Friday, I'm in summer vacation again. But because it rain so much, I can't go to the church as usual. Instead, I stayed home to play on my computer. I played Red Crucible Firestorm and Star Conflict. I have already talked about this game before, but this time, I've gotten to level 11 in RCF and unlocked new weapons. And in Star Conflict, I've unlocked a rank four Jericho's Tackler. Tackler was a ship for destroying fast ships like Black Ops. I am lokking forward until I reached a rank six ship so I could unlock Galaxy Map mode. Galaxy Map is basically a massively multiplayer online (MMO) map. I know it may be harder to play on Galaxy Map than on other, but at least there's a new game mode to play. We could either be a farmfer, miner, or pirate in that mode. Farmer are people how had to source of materials to collect; miners are people who search around for materials; and pirates are people who attacked others to get materials.

  On Saturday, my dad and I went to my grandparents' house. We went to a funeral there, and my dad learned anout and how to play a new chess game. I think this game's name translated to english is Surround Chess. I know, it sounds choppy; but remember, I didn't know about this game before. We also went to my mom's parents' house on Sunday too for a memorial of one of our dead ancestors.

  This morning, I went back to the hostel to work again since I don't have to study at school until September and because I don't have anything to do. It have been a long time since I work there, one month to be exactly. It was still going great, though.

  This afternoon, I read Dave Barry's Greatest Hits. I've read several stories today. I like all of ghose stories the same with one or two less than the others. And then, I watched the second half of Justice League: Flashpoint Paradox. I've watched that movie before. When Barry Alen, a.k.a. The Flash, decided to went back in time to save his mom, the whole time been effected. The Atlantis are attacking the Amazons. But I'm not gonna tell the whole story out here.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét