Thứ Sáu, 12 tháng 8, 2016

8/12/16

  Yesterday, I read the Vietnamese book Unanswered Mysteries most of the time after dinner since I couldn't watch movie because my dad don't allow it. Anyway, that book was interesting. Sure, some parts aren't, but because I sometimes love mysteris, I enjoy that book. 

  Ok, so this morning, I was able to walk faster than the last two days, which really means something to me. My time this morning was fourty-three minutes and fifty-two seconds. I was so happy at that accomplishment. It meant that I beat my last time, and to me, that is the same as winning or breaking a personal record. 

  This morning, I ate pho for breafast. Unfortunately, I ate too much chilli, causing my stomach to upset at noon. My stomach have improved lately. Now, it was obvious that my stomach upset whenever I ate a food that was too chilly. 

  In class today, mathmetics was also finished fast since I already wrote down all the answers in my notebook few days before. In science and history, we're now moving into the stage which I called "total reviewing". In Bible, I continued to learn the last lesson of Life of Christ. In this lesson, Jesus met Peter and a few other disciples at the Sea of Galilee. And I also learned about the ascending of Jesus Christ. 

  Tonight, because my dad's stomach was also upset, we can't go to the church. So I'm gonna stay home to chat, play Star Conflict, or chat while waiting Steam to finished downloading Smite, if it was availible on Linux. 

  Now let's talk about a subject that I didn't talk about now lately. Let's talk about my broken teeth. My teeth were now better a little bit. They would be cover in next week's Thursday. I wished if I had it covered, I would be able to bit with them. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét