Thứ Hai, 8 tháng 8, 2016

8/8/16

  Last Saturday, our family went back to our grandparents' house. I didn't brought the iPad to take a picture of our family tree. Because I didn't ate enough foods for lunch and ate again in the evening, I couldn't eat much in dinner. And I have actually sick at sight of food then.

  That night, I watched Mad Max: Fury Road on TV with my dad. Mad Max was a movie franchise quite long ago, maybe back to the Back to the Future days.

  On Sunday, I was woke up at 6:15 am. We had to go to Ba Vi with our church. I didn't brought my iPad since I had already used my four hours per week to play games. However, I was able to watch Vanossgaming's Death Run with my friends on their phone. The Death Run videos are hilarious. Death Run is a game on Gmod where a person got the role of Death and activates the traps in order to kill the other players whose goal is to run to the end of the track. While on a bus to Ba Vi, The muscles in my neck were strained so it hurts so much. It even hurts a little today. On the bright side, I don't have to swim there. Oh and I also had my Baptist, if that's what it is really called.

  When I came home, I let my younger sister to watch TV so I could borrow my dad's iPad to chat on Facebook. When I am bored of chatting, I watched YouTube videos. I watched Muselk play CSGO, Counter Strike Global Offensive, on a Team Fortress 2 map. I found out that one of my favorite people to chat on Facebook was about to went back to school. That night, after I've brushed my teeth, I found out that one of my tooth filling that covered the drilled part had fell off.

  Today, I was able to walk faster than requirement thought not faster than the last time. My time today was fourty-three minutes and fourty-three seconds, exactly like the time of the day I walk before the last day I walk.

  This afternoon, I translated another article. This article was a bit longer than the last few ones.

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét