Thứ Hai, 1 tháng 8, 2016

8/1//16

  Last Friday, I used iPad to chat on Messenger in the afternoon. I did it because I thought that at my friends' house, the wifi won't works so I used it at home. Unfortunately, and stills somehow fortunately, there is wifi at my friends' house. But since I didn't brought the iPad, we could talk more than usual. I also "introduced" my friends to the remix song of Jacksepticeye called All the Way by Schoyomo. I also found out that we'll go to a resort somewhere far from Hanoi this Sunday.

  Last Saturday, I played my new game on my computer. It was downloaded through Steam and was probably my most favorite game on computer currently. The game's name was Star Conflict. Star Conflict was a MMO game-a Massively Multiplayer Online game, though I haven't reached the rank to go to the open world yet, I think. Different from other MMO games, in this game, we control a spaceship. We could either fight other players with other players on Pvp (Players versus Players), or we could fight AI with other players on PvE (Players versus Environment). There're nine different ship classes in the game with maybe 12 ranks. And we could choose one of the three factions to start with. That, however, wouldn't stop you from choosing ships from other factions. The three factions are Empire, United Federation, and Jericho. The Imperial ships had strong firepower, whereas the United Federation ships are strong in speed, and Jericho's in shield. So far, I've had a rank 2 frigate, rank 2 command ship, and a rank 2 recon ship on my hangar, which could only equip 3 ships.

  On Sunday, my famiły went to my grandparents house. It was also the day where Disney Channel will air the last episode of Gravity Falls, which was already aired more than a month ago on Disney XD. Somehow, I slept a lot on Sunday. I find myself talking more with my great grandparents than the last time.

  Today, I still succeed in walking three miles for less than fourty-six minutes. My time today was fourty-two minutes and fourty-two seconds. Also, a friend of mine on Facebook ask me that have I
watched the episode of Gravity Falls, and I answer that I have watched it a month ago. Anyway, I've bought ice cream again for tonight family meeting. We're going to start the meeting after I've finished making this blog entry and after my dad took a bath.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét