Thứ Hai, 15 tháng 8, 2016

8/15/16

  On Saturday, I played Star Conflict and Red Crucible: Firestorm on my computer. I'm kind of starting to play other games instead of Star Conflict mainly because Star Conflict was just too laggy for my computer, especially when enemy's ships were near or that when you have to go around to find your target, so I play Red Crucible more now. I stills can't get to level 11 on Red Crucible. It took so long, and since the new update, the games are so long, like, 30 minutes a match. And I don't have much time to play those long matches. Anyway, a good news is that I had now unlocked the rank 3 Imperial gunship in Star Conflict. Normally, I would concentrate on Jericho's commander ship because it's speed, shield, and damage are all medium. But I think that I need to buy ships from other factions too, so I unlocked the gunship. I don't want to use the Federal's ship since they are fast, and that's no good on my computer. That evening, I watched Real Steel.

  Real Steel was set in the future in the year of, I believe, 2020. By then, man had already developed human like robot to fight each other for the human's entertainment since 2014. Charles Kenton just found out that his ex-wife had died, leaving him Max, Charles' 11 years old son. Max's mon had a sister who was rich and wants to adopted Max, so Charles gave Max to her and get $100,000. He was paid $50,000 first and used it on a once-champion boxing robot, Noisy Boy. Max and Charles take it to a fight, and it lost. After that, they intruded a scrapyard, while there, Max found an old robot. After he and Charles' girlfriend washed it and fixed it, they took it to a fight. Surprisingly, it win. It could even won a match with Zeus, the current World Robot Boxing champion, if it wasn't because the time ran out.

  Today, I woke up late again; and, unfortunately, walked slower than before too. My time today was fourty-four minutes and fifty-nine seconds. It wasn't a good time. Good news is our new dog kind of like to play with me. School today was fine, nothing special. But tomorrow, I'm gonna have a Bible Verse Exam, which I don't remember much. Hope that I remember just enough for tomorrow.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét