Thứ Tư, 10 tháng 8, 2016

8/10/16

  Yesterday, our family went out to watch the movie Angry Birds The Movie. This movie was made by Sony Pictures, Colombia Pictures, and Rovio. The movie was based on the game on phone, Angry Birds, though not the story. Red was a bird who had a little control ever his anger. Once he's triggered, you could only hope for mercy because whatever happened, he'll give you an black eye. One day, the court sentenced him to an anger management class. There, he met Chuck, Bomb, Terence, and Matilda. One day, a ship appeared on the shore of the island. In the ships are pigs that came from a distance land. They first captured the hearts of the birds. But Red wasn't fooled so easily, he found out that the pigs are very suspicious. But no other birds would believe him. The pigs at last stoled all the eggs of the birds. The birds used all the floating objects at they could find and make a boat to the pigs' island. And they just shoot themself with a slingshot into the pigs' city. Neither I nor my dad like this movie. I wished that I could watch Ghostbusters or Suicide Squad instead of that movie, but I can't since those movies are NC-16 (No Children under 16). When we came home, I read Kill Order, the fourth book of the Maze Runners series, before I went to bed. 

  This morning, I somehow felt more tired than I usually did. Consequently, I was slower than the few days before. My time today was fourty-four minutes and eighteen or sixteen seconds. But, still, I'm faster than requirement. 

  This morning, I learned about how the nutrients returned to the earth. First, an organism died. Then, a detritivore break down that organism, which was called detritus. Then, smaller organisms like fungi or mold complete the cycle by returning the nutrients to the soil. And in mathematics, we started to review about what we have learned in this school year. 

  In the afternoon, my dad told me that I need to do all the works in my mathmetic textbook, so I do all from lesson 165 to lesson 168. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét