Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 8, 2016

8/23/16

  Okay, first thing first, in the article that I translated today, it said that we need to list twenty hobbies or things you like to do then select two or three so I'm gonna list it now. And I chose tell jokes,  make hamburgers, and watch Youtubers as subjects to study about.

  1. Playing video game
  2. Reading books
  3. Watch movies
  4. Read joke books
  5. Tell jokes
  6. Play guitar
  7. Disemble a computer
  8. Play cards
  9. Play chess
  10. Ride bike
  11. Watch YouTubers
  12. Read about conspiracies 
  13. Read about mystery's theories
  14. Thinking
  15. Talking on Facebook 
  16. Listen to musics
  17. Play with my dog
  18. Make a hamburger
  19. Finding informations about guns
  20. Make Lego MOCs
  Yesterday, we ate Pringles at our family meeting. We ate all of it in less than ten minutes. It was a 
sour cream and onion flavor. I also find tabs of several other songs that I have heard before but 
doesn't know how to play it. 

  This morning, my left eye got worse from pink eye. But I was stills able to work at the hostel. At the hostel today, I was able to direct a tourist to the place to exchange their money. 

  This afternoon, as I've told you earlier, I translated a new article. Then tonight, I cook two dishes for dinner with my mom's help. They were delicious. Not that I say that because I cook those; even my parents say so too. Tonight, I might watch movie on TV or on iPad if there's no good movie on TV

  My goal tomorrow was to be able to talk to a stranger. If I'm unable to do it tomorrow, then I'll try again the day tomorrow. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét