Thứ Ba, 16 tháng 8, 2016

8/16/16

  Yesterday, if I haven't said clearly before, I make a last blog entry late at night. It was about 10:30 pm. It was quite late, but I still had to do it because I forgot to do it. And because my dad told me to. I went to bed right away because I'm too tired and I don't want to wake up late. Oh, and by the way, I got pink eye disease too. My right eye had already turned red this morning. By late in afternoon, it started to hurts; and at evening, my it felt like there's something in my eye. That night, my eye started to water; and it's sticky. But before I went to bed, I listen to some of my dad's song.

  This morning, I don't have to walk because when my mom ask is my eye stills sticky, and I said yes, she said I don't have to walk. When my mom woke me up again, it was 8:00 am. I ate rice and pork for breakfast.  In history and science, we reviewed for our final exam in this Thursday. And in Bible, I had a Final Verse Exam. I think I did quite good. There are some verses that I don't remember. But there are some that I remember quite good. Tomorrow, we're gonna have the Final Bible Exam. In mathematics, I continued reviewed for our final exam on Thursday. On Thurdsday, I had final exams from history, science, English, and mathematics. Bible Final Exam is gonna be on Wednesday.

  This afternoon, I translated another article that I found myself. This article is named 3 Ways Fear of Failure Blocked Your Path to Success. The article was quite short. It took me only about an hour to translate it. It was faster than normal articles that I usually translate, which took an hour and a half or two hours. After I finished translating that article, I read The Spook's Curse, the second book of The Spook's Apprentice series. While reading that book, I remembered about the Arinthian's Line. I haven't read those books for sometimes, mainly because I had read those books over and over too many times. I don't know when Legend, the fifth and last book of the series, will be out. I would like to read it now. I migh search for it.

  Tonight, it's my dad's fay to watch movie. I don't know if he gonna watch it or what. But I would want to watch movie or chat on Facebook.

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét