Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 6, 2016

6/30/16

  Yesterday, I watched Ender's Game instead of Gulliver's Travel. The reason I watch Ender's Game instead of Gulliver's Travel is because I couldn't find Gulliver's Travel anywhere. Ender's Game was about the adventures of Ender Wiggins as he goes from the Battle School to graduating the Commander School. In the future where the humans had to fight a race of alien called the Formics, kids were trained to fight the Formics for they absorb the information faster than adults. Ender was a borned general. The movie had Harrison Ford as a General that I forgot his rank in the military, but I stills remember his name. His name is Graff. If his rank was a general, then it's gonna be funny, since his name was General Graff and had two g's. The movie was great. There might be a chance of a sequel, but the place where I read about that might be written a long time ago. So the chance of a sequel might be reduced to 40% from 70%. 

  Today, I do more works than I did at the hostel yesterday. I finally handle a booked guest at the hostel alone. Besides that, there's no much happening there. No other works besides what I had done yesterday. At least, I came home earlier than yesterday. Yesterday, I came home late because another worker there finished her work late; and I came home with her so I got home late. Tomorrow will be my last day to work at the hostel in this month. 

  At home today, there's a few things to told you. First, I woke up to go up stair to translate another article. The article was about the reasons why we should begin a new habit. I don't remember all of it, but the article was short. This article only worth 10,000 vnd. After that, I used the iPad to chat on Messenger with my friends on Facebook. I didn't talk much because I kind off enter in the middle of a conversation, and others were too busy talking so none explain what in the world was going on. 

  Tonight, I intended to redownload the game Hangman. Our family used to play that game before my younger sister was born. I might ask my dad to play it with me. 

  Tomorrow would be the last day that I work at the hostel until August.  Next week, I'm starting to return studying until I finished all of 7th grade. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét