Thứ Ba, 7 tháng 6, 2016

6/7/16

  Yesterday, our family had a family meeting. My dad let be tuned the guitar's string so I could play it. I only play a few songs until 9:26 pm. After that, I cut my finger nails. Then, we ate ice creams. I bought two 15,000 vnd chocolate ice creams, one 17,000 vnd chocolate ice cream, and one 15,000 vnd tiramisu flavored ice cream. But my mom didn't like to eat the chocolate ice cream, so I got to eat it. My sister ate the tiramisu flavored ice cream, like, half way through then gave it to me. After that, I read the second book of the Arinthian Line series, Riven. The book started at the time when Mrs. Stone, the trio, Mya, and Prince Sydo entered Ley, the land of the immortal Leyans.

  This morning, I stills walk as I usually do before summer because I haven't walk in the last Friday of school. I thought I would walk fast enough, but apparently, I didn't. I don't remember it, but I thought I wear the new sandals that makes my foot hurts. The time that I for 3 miles that I walk was 46 minutes and 31 seconds. I was only slower than the maximum time by 31 seconds, more than half a minute. Somehow, I got my pointing finger cut. And I didn't noticed it until I play my computer this morning.

  This morning, I played computer. I played Team Fortress 2 and Red Crucible: Firestorm. I used to play Red Crucible on Facebook, but I didn't have Unity Web Player, so I can't play it. And besides, my computer was too slow for it. This Red Crucible was some what easier to play than the version of the game in Facebook. I had a sniper rifle, and there's a match where I was rolling with that gun. To use the sniper gun of Red Crucible was was easier than using the sniper class on TF2. Oh, and I just realized that I mixed some name of the classes in TF2. The Mechanic was Egineer, the Gunner was Heavy.

  Well, tonight, my mom mad a salad with chicken, onion, and some other vegetable. The taste was so familiar to the onions in the Burger King's Double Whooper. It gave me the idea of putting the onion in my next hamburger. And my mom wants to buy ice cream again. Luckily, my sister was telling my dad to buy milk for her, so he might be the one who buy ice creams. That means that I don't have to go out and buy it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét