Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 6, 2016

6/29/16

  Yesterday, we watched a few movies; or to be more correctly, I watched a few movies. No, I didn't watch many movies but just parts of several movies. I don't know why, but the movies yesterday were quite boring to watch. At somewhere about 10:30 pm, I started to go the bed. I finished the third book and continue with the fourth book of the Arinthian Line book series. I like the fourth book of the series the most. The part that I like the most in the fourth book is the first match and the last match that Augum fight in the warlock tournament, the Annual Antioc; or at least, that's what I think the name was. I didn't remember the name quite well. Oh, and long before that, my dad and I talk a little bit about guns. My dad only know three of four guns while I know nearly twenty guns. We also talked about the latest article that I translated. This article was called 7 Things Confident People Say or somethings loke that.

  Today, I got to eat yellow sticky rice with grounded beans, my favorite breakfast. AfterI have eaten my breakfast, I read Clash, the fourth book of the Arinthian Line book series. Today, there's not much works at the hostel. I just basically sit around, read Clash, talk a bit of this and that, and listen to songs. The two songs I'm so Sorry and Warrior were not my favorite Imagine Dargons' song as it used to be. Now, I like On Top of the World and It's Time more. It's Time had a part that was similar to a part of a song we sing at church.

  This afternoon, I woke up at 3:30 pm without my parents waking me up. I came upstairs to ask about my dad's plan to install FPT Play onto the television. After that, I ask my dad to let me use the iPad to chat on Messenger. Tonight, it's my day to watch movie. After I finished making a blog entry, I will wash the dishes then watch the movie. If there's no movie that worth watching on the television, I'll watch on iPad. I think that I might watch Gulliver's Travel. Jack Black olayed as Gulliver in the movie.

  This is the last week of summer. After this week, I'll continue to study. But if I finished seventh grade before August ends, I got to have a summer vacation for the rest of August.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét