Thứ Hai, 6 tháng 6, 2016

6/6/16

  On Saturday, my family went to my grandparents' home. I brought the iPad with us so I could play Monopoly with my mom and dad, but in the end, I only played with my mom once. But I did play it a lot qith my cousins. I was stills the best player, though. I had never lose to match when I played with them.

  Well, on Sunday, I stills play Monopoly with my cousins. I also played badminton and watched the movie Paper Towns. 

  Paper Towms was  a comedy, romance kind of movie. It was about a boy name Quetin, who was about to finish high school, with his friends to find a girl whom Quetin love. Currently, I can't remember that girl's name; but she disappeared. Quetin thought that she wants him to find her.

  Today, I finally got to play Team Fortress 2. I downloaded it from Steam last Saturday, but the computer froze. And my parents wasn't home, meaning that the only way to unfreeze the computer was the restart it. But without my dad, I couldn't open the password. So I played on iPad instead.
Team Fortress 2, which will henceforth be called TF2, was an online first-person-shooting (FPS) game. It had 9 classes. The following classes in the game are: Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Gunner, Mechanic, Sniper, Spy, and Medic. Each had four weapons. They could be customized with item that you either buy with real money, or item that you get by achieving achievements.

  The afternoon was ok. For most of the afternoon, I read the first book of the Arinthian Line series, Arcane, again. After my parents came home from jogging, I went jogging with my dad. I just need to go for six rounds instead of eight rounds as usual because I will buy some ice creams and a tooth brush for my dad. For the family meeting, it was my dad's turn to present a story with a lesson. And we will eat the ice creams.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét