Thứ Năm, 9 tháng 6, 2016

6/9/16

  Yesterday, I watched Batman: Begin. This movie was the first Batman movie in the twenty-first century. It was about to beginning of Batman. When he was a child, Bruce Wayne once fell in a dried, abandoned well. The well was full of bats. Since then, Bruce was afraid of bats. Then, on one day, his family went to an opera. Bruce was scared when he saw the actors dressing as bats. He told his parents to go home. When they went out of the opera, a thief came up and stol their money. But that's not the only thing the thief do. The thief also kill Bruce's parents. When he grew up, he tried to kill the thief who killed his parents. But, before he could do it, someone had already did so. He wandered for sometimes and end up on a Chinese jail. That's where he first know of the League of Shadow. The League was under Ras Al Ghul's control to restore justice to the world. And by "restore justice", they meant kill all the criminals. Bruce was against killing the criminals, so he fought his way out, accidentally burn the house, and saved the man who showed him the League of Shadow. Upon his return to Gotham, people was amazed because they thought that he was dead, which was understandable since Bruce was gone for seven years. He became Batman, and his goal was to being all criminals to justice. And no, justice here doesn't mean to kill them. It mean to give them to the polices. And like most of the superhero movies, he meet a supervillain, beat them, then save the day.

  Today, I walk at noon instead of morning as usual. In the morning, it looks too sunny to walk so I decided to walk in the evening. But my dad doesn't allowed it, so I have to walk at noon. I didn't reached the time, but I did walk faster, though. The time today was forty-four seconds faster than yesterday, which is forty-nine minutes and twenty-four seconds.

  Today, I went to the supermarket to buy some stuffs. I bought hamburger breads, spinach, soda water, peanuts, chocolate filled tube cookies, and milk. I bought hamburger breads and spinach so I could make hamburgers this weekend. The soda water was for the homemade fruit flavored soda that I tried today. I put the orange syrup in it, but I put too much of it, so it was a little bit too dense and sweet. The cookies and peanuts were for my parents and sister. But apparently, no one wants to eat the peanuts, and the cookies was for my sister.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét