Thứ Tư, 22 tháng 6, 2016

6/22/16

  I started to work at a hostel last week. I started working at Thursday. The works there was ok. The reasons that I didn't go to work until Thursday was that on Tuesday, I woke up too late too go. Either that or that because that I intended to work at a restaurant, which they refused because they sell liquor there. On Wednesday, I actually ready to go, but the owner of the hostel, who happened to be the husband of one of the employees of my parents' company, went to gave his child vaccines so he was unable to take me to the hostel. On the first two days, thing was quite okay. I didn't talk much to the foreigners because I was too shy. There's a lot of books there, but, unfortunately, they are all in German, or Deustch, in German. That seems quite hard to understand, so I'll explain it. The word Deustch means German in the language of Germany. Got it? Good. Now let's move on to this week's highlights at the hostel. On Monday, I talked to a Vietnamese tour guide. I also talk a little bit to two Austrian ladies. They've been in Asia for about a month or more now. They went from Southern Vietnam up to the North. After a while, the guide actually talk to them, and I just listen. On Tuesday, which was yesterday, I did more works and talk to foreigners at the hostel more than before. My first job to do was to bring the breakfast plates to the table, whoch was very near. It only takes 7 steps to got the the table from the kitchen. Next job was after I had taken 2 plates to the table. This time, the job was to ask the tourists what would they want for breakfast. It was quite interesting. And I got to talk with them more. After that, there's not much people coming. When it was about 9:30 am, two tourists from Chile came in. Since I did not know a thing about rooms, I ask another employee there. And I got the chance to carry there bag upstair. The bag was quite heavy, but it was nothing compared to the works I had to do at the preparation of my parents' fair. I didn't got any tip, but it doesn't bother me at all. If fact, I did not even expect them to do that.

  Today, works at the hostel was okay. I work up about 7:30 am. After I ate breakfast, I stills had enough time to play some songs on guitar. I played the theme song of Gravity Falls, Godfather, Jingle Bells, d the theme song of the movie Pirates of the Caribbean, He's a Pirate. Today works was similar to yesterday's. But, today, I didn't have any bags to carry up since there's no new tourists checking in. I also found two more new favorite songs. Both of them are made by the band Imagine Dragons. They are Warrior and I'm so Sorry. At night, I watch the movie Prince of Persia. 

  Tomorrow, I'll try to talk to more tourists. I need to overcome my shyness, talk more clearly, and be more friendly. So that's will be my goal for tomorrow.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét