Thứ Ba, 28 tháng 6, 2016

6/28/16

  Last Friday, when I come to the church, my friends haven't came home from their vacation yet. To make matter worse, the wifi there doesn't work. Luckily, the game Asphalt 8 had the game mode where I don't need wifi to play. Asphalt 8 was a car racing game on mobile. It works on both Android and iOS. The game was obviously the eighth of the series. It was made by Gameloft, a company that never seems to make any games that was use on other platforms except Android and iOS. It was obvious now that I was able to play Asphalt 8 better. Last summer, only the word "terrible" could describe how I play the game. Now, that word was changed to "nearly okay". 

  On Saturday, there's not mich that happened. I chat on Messenger and play Asphalt 8. I also watch another new channel on YouTube. This channel also play games, but he play with his friends, one of which I suspected was a Vietnamese. The channel was called Vanossgaming. Evan was the YouTuber's first name. His last name was Vanoss. There's also a match of the 2016 Euro between France and Ireland. On the first half of the game, Ireland score one point on a penalty. But on the second half of the game, the French scored two points and they won. 

  Last Sunday, my dad told me that I couldn't use iPad as much as before because I watch YouTube too much. That night, we went the Long Bien Vincom for dinner. We intended to use our pizza coupons on the movie ticket that we went to last year. But we changed to eat steaks because we all like it. The steak was as delicious as the steak we ate at Aeon, maybe more. Yet, the steaks here are cheaper. 

  Today, I got a tip from the lady whom I take her luggage up to her room in the hostel. I don't know why, but I think that I didn't received the tip right then because I ran down too fast. Well, at least I got a tip and I'm happy about it. Besides that, I also help to take another lady to the hostel, which she had already booked in but doesn't know where it was and wait at the intersection nearby and call the hostel. I and another was the only one there. Tonight, there's no soccer match. And, as a matter of fact, there's no match at all until 1st of July. There's a downside and an upside in July. The downside is that I continue to study. But the upside is that there's gonna be a new season of Star vs the Forces of Evil. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét