Thứ Tư, 8 tháng 6, 2016

6/8/16

  Yesterday, I watched the movie Big Game with my dad. Big Game was about the United States President, President William Moore, survival in the forest of Finland with a 13 years old Finland hunter against the terrorists that hunts for him. President Moore was on Air Force One to go to a meeting in the capital of Finland. While the plane was on the air, the terrorists aimed a self-directioning missile at it. The plane was unable to defened itself because there's a traitor on the plane. The traitor was the chief bodyguard of the President. He has taken a shot for the President. The bullet was stills inside his chest, and someday, the bullet gonna reached his heart and kill him. He blamed this to the President. He said if the President was a better leader, no one would shot the President; and he won't have to take the shot for the President. After the plane was aimed, President Moore was evacuated to his escape pod. He was lost, and the pod's tracking was dropped in Norway. After President Moore had landed, a 13 years old boy found him. The boy's name was Oskari. Oskari was hunting for a animal, as his tradition said, to become a man. In the end he take rescued President Moore, and that was his hunt, the President. 

  Today, I stills walk. My dad said that I had to make up for the days that I didn't walk because it rain. I thought that since today was less sunny, I would succeed in walk three miles for fourty-six minutes. But my time today was probably the slowest time I had ever had. The time was fifty minutes and eight seconds. I think that because I walk too fast in the beginning, making my stomach hurts, so I don't have enough strength to walk fast. 

  Today, in the evening, I continued to read the book Riven. Riven was the second book that tell us about Augum Stone, Leera Jones, and Bridget Burns' adventure. The part that I read today was about when the trio leaved Ley with Augum's grandfather, Thomas Stone, who was a Leyan. Upon leaving Ley, Thomas aged rapidly. He became older by 70 years in just 3 days. Now, Augum and Leera must leave Frankie the Trapper's home, which they took refuge of, and go to Tornvale, the nearby village, to find a arcane healer to heal Pronce Sydo, who was mortally sick. That's the part where I've reached to today. Of course, there's more that just that; but I decided to just include these informations. And, I also know basically of what gonna happened, since I've already read this book two times before I read ot again this time. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét