Thứ Năm, 2 tháng 6, 2016

6/2/16

  Yesterday, I watched Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. TF2 was like basically like this. Sam Witwicky was about to go to college. And he's not taking Bumblebee with him. Meanwhile, Optimus, Ratchet, Ironhide and some new Autobots which was Sidewipe, the Arcees, Jolt, and the so-call "The Twin, was working with a secret human force called NEST to hunt down all remaining Decepticons. One Decepticon said that the Fallen will returned. While that happened Sam the piece of the All Spark that he kept give him the Cybertronian letters which leads to the Matrix of Leadership. The Decepticons were also finding it to start a machine which will destroy earth's sun in order to give the Decepticons Energon. After the Fallen order the Decepticons to kill Optimus Prime, which they succeeded, and after Sam found out that the Matrix of Leadership could resurrect Optimus, he set out to find it. He did find it afterwards, but it turns to dust. Stills, Sam believed that it will stills works. And he showed the 7 Primes that he had leadership in him, and the Primes turned the Matrix back to normal for Sam to resurrect Optimus. Unfortunately, the Fallen took it. Jetfire, whom was also there, decided to gave his life and parts to Optimus so he could fight the Fallen. The Fallen did die, and Megatron with Starscreams ran away and survived. And that's pretty much it.

  Today, as tomorrow, I didn't walk this morning. I got fried rice for breakfast. It wasn't much, but it was just ok. It was delicious though. 

  Today, in history, I learned about Pearl Harbor. The thing that amazed me the most was that USA lost more ships in that two hours of Pearl Harbor raid than all of World War I. But the Japans make some mistakes. First, the carriers were at sea at that time and wasn't destroyed. Second, they failed to destroyed the fuel reserve and repair factory. And third, they united the American people. 

  Today, I translated another article. This article was sent by my mom, thus, she will pay me for it, not my dad. Anyway, tonight my dad will arrived home. And I will watch movie. And I have translated the fifth article out of 100 articles that I have to translated before 17th May, 2017.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét