Thứ Năm, 23 tháng 6, 2016

6/23/16

  Yesterday, I watched Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. The movie was about Dastan, a street boy from a city. When the king of the Persian Empire went to a city, his guards caught a boy stealing. Dastan rescued that boy and ran for a while until he was caught for his hands to be cut off, as a penalty for thieves in those days. The king noticed him and pardon him; he take Dastan into the palace. Since then, he was a prince of Persia. Sixteen years later, the Persian army where attacking a city that was suspected for selling weapons for the Persian's enemy. Dastan attacked it, and the king decided to give the princess of that city to Dastan. But the king was killed by the poison in the coat that Dastan gave him. He had to ran away with the princess. He also took a special knife which allows the holder travel a few minutes back in time. He later found out that it was his uncle was the one who poisoned the coat. His uncle wants to travel back in time so he won't save his brother, the king, which would allowed him to be the king. Dastan stopped him and also saved the king too. He and the princess live happily after ever. Of course until the people from Disney decided to make another Prince of Persia movie and puts dangers into their lives. But I doubt it. It have been six years since the the movie was released. 

  I also hear three songs made by the band Imagine Dragons that I like. They are I'm on Top of the World, Warrior, and I'm so sorry. The song Warrior was made for the 2014 League of Legends Championship. The song I'm so sorry was the soundtrack of the antagonist Kung Fu Panda 3, General Kai. 

  Today, at the hostel, I did a humiliating mistake. Somehow, I told the tourists that it would cost them 40,000 vnd for one bike per day instead of 70,000 vnd. The weirdest part is that I still thought that I said 70,000 vnd. But I did actually say more than yesterday and said more clearly. The article that I translated today was okay. 

  Tomorrow, I'll try to talk better and not make that dumb mistake again. And also, we're going to the church too. But my friend's not gonna be there because they're on vacation. I could still talk to them in Facebook, though. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét