Thứ Hai, 18 tháng 7, 2016

7/18/16

  It have been two weeks since the last time I made a blog entry. Ever since I came home from the summer camp with soem teeth that got injured, I forgot to make a blog entry. So, let's sum up few things since then. When I was running on an obstacle at the summer camp, I slipped on a log and hit my head on the ground. I knew that I'm gonna slip there. The logs are covered with wet mud, and so was my slipper. I fainted for a few seconds. It started to rain, so we went back. That was what I was told. I actually woke up while on a car. It was at least ten minutes or more from the time I slipped. I found out that one of my front teeth had fallen out and the tooth to the right of it was moving when I touched it. My tooth was reinstalled back. We're gonna return back there so the doctors could connect my blood vessels to my tooth again this Wednesday.

  That week's Sunday, I went to the church to return the clothes that I borrowed because the clothes I was wearing was dirty when I fell at the camp. I didn't sing at the church with the others because I didn't know much about the song.

  Last Friday, we didn't learn because we had a celebration for the tithe. We went to drink milk tea. I was now able to drink milk tea, which had ice in it. When we returned, I chat on the group chat about any matter we could think of.

On Saturday, I played Red Crucible: Firestorm on computer. Because I used Steam to play RCF, I was able to use browser while inside the game. I used it to chat for a while until the in-game browser disappeared. I suspected that it disappeared because I used it too much.

  On Sunday, my family went to my grandma's house. I bought a drink for my dad and me. I paid 20,000 vnd for it, which I happily paid. When we came home, I watched Jupoter's Ascending, and it had the most beautiful spaceships I've ever seen, except the Guardians of the Galaxy's Milano, of course.

  Today, my dad told me that I need to read Vietnamese books, so I started to read one. I intended to use it in my next book report. I also started reading the English version of Sherlock Holmes. I got 50,000 vnd for two articles that I translated few days ago.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét