Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 7, 2016

7/27/16

  Yesterday, after I've finished making a blog entry and learn new English words, I turn on the television to watch. But because there're no good movie to watch, I turn the television off. On Star Movies, the movie is Mr. Holmes, which I had already watched, and on HBO, it's Insidious Chapter 3, a horror movie and a genre that I don't like much.

  This morning, I succeeded in walking three miles with the time that was fourty-six minutes or shorter. The time today was shorter than yester day by exactly thirty seconds. The time today was fourty-two minutes and twenty-eight seconds. The time today was fourty-two minutes and twenty-eight seconds. In five consecutive days, I have been able to walk faster than the previous day. I was pleased with the result, however, and wished to be able to accomplished the same thing tomorrow. I had pho for breakfast. Because I read my biography of George Washington when I rest between classes, by noon, I had already reached the 75th percent of the book.

  After I woke up from my noon sleep, or siesta, I went to the dentist. We were able to fix my teeth, but since it took too long, we set it for tomorrow morning to do it. We went to the bookstore and bought some books. I bought the book about Jack London's short stories and the third book of the Maze Runner series. Then, we went to pick my sister up from the place where the bus delivered her from kindergarten.

  This evening, I did all my jobs in the evening voluntarily. Anyway, I didn't read the George Washington biography but read the Maze Runner book. By the way, the book is called Death Cure.

  Tonight, it's my day to watch movie. I intended to watch Jacksepticeye on YouTube rather than watching movies on the television.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét