Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 7, 2016

7/19/16

  Yesterday, after I finished making a blog entry, I continue to chat on Facebook. After a while, I got bored since the people who I like to talk with were all offline. Then, I open Safari to see the sketches of the spacecrafts in the movie Jupiter's Ascending, which I've watched last Sunday. The sketches were beautiful. They makes me fantasize about a were between spacecrafts. The clipper, destroyer, and others classes. After that, I watch Jacksepticeye play Plague Inc. Evolved. He played a scenario made by another player that was a fan of Jacksepticeye. The disease was a necroa plague name "Septiceness". For those who haven't played or watched the game, a necroa plague is the virus that made zombies; and we could control zombies. After I've finished that video, I went to sleep. It was about midnight by then, and my dad was still awake and was talking to my uncle.

  This morning, when my alarm clock goes off, it was still few minutes until it was 6:00 am, so I intended to lay back and sleep for a few minutes. But when I work up, it was few minutes to 6:30 am. So I got up quickly and started to walk. Even though my left foot hurts a bit, I was able to walk faster than yesterday. Still, I was slower than I need by 2 minutes and 13 seconds. When I came home, I went out to buy pho. I've been walking for a while until I realized that I forgot to bring something to put pho in.

  In the afternoon, I woke up somewhere near 3:00 pm. I went up to translate an article that my dad had sent me after I finished learning ten  new English words. Then, I read the book about fourty famous people in which I intended to use for my next book report. After I had read my share for today, I continue to read Sherlock Holmes.

  Tonight, it's my dad's day to watch movie. But if there's no good movie, I'm gonna chat on Facebook.

  Tommorrow, my dad and I gonna go to the dentist so the blood vessels that connects with my broken teeth will be reconnected. After that, I might go with my dad to buy more guppies.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét