Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 7, 2016

7/20/16

  Yesterday, I chat in Facebook and watch Jacksepticeye play games like The Last Levithian or prop hunts. I also watch other people like Muselk, who play Team Fortress 2 and Overwatch, and Vanossgaming, who play a lot of games with his friends. I watched Vanossgaming play Call of Duty Zombie at the map name Gorod. I also watch Muselk play Team Fortress 2 and Overwatch. I actually watch Youtubers more today because other people was also bored of talking and do other activities.

  This morning, I had finally walked three miles in less then fourty-six minutes. My time was fourty-five minutes and twenty seconds. It was exactly fourty-one minutes from failure. After breakfast, my dad and I took my sister to the school bus, then we go to the dentist. I actually just realized that the thing that we need to connect we called marrow, not blood vessels. And we just went for a check today, not to connect the marrow. Unfortunately, the doctor that checked my teeth last time was in a meeting, so we came home shortly after my dad heard that. When I came home, I was already two hours late for school. The result was that I had to learn in the afternoon. Anyhow, I've finished my Vietnamese book and had already made a book report out of it. The teacher said that we need at least two pieces of paper, but since I write on both pages, I only need a piece of paper since the teacher told us to write on one side per paper only. After that, I told my dad to print out a tab for guitar of the song He's a Pirate for me. I learned it and we able to play some parts without looking into the tab. And I actually play the part that wasn't popular better now, and, of course, I was now able to play all of the song now.

  This afternoon, after I've finished my schools, we went to the dentist. Sadly, when we were there, we found out that my marrow was already dead onthe day my teeth were hit. Fortunately, without the marrow, I don't feel any pain when my teeth were drilled and its marrows are taken out. Unfortunately, I don't have my marriws anymore and it costs a ton of money.

  Well, today was my day to watch movie, I intended to either chat on Facebook, watch Youtubers, or watch the second season of Star vs the Forces of Evil that just came out somewhere at the start of this month.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét