Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 7, 2016

7/21/16

  Yesterday, the chat on Facebook was also boring, so I watch Jacksepticeye. At first, I intended to watch Star vs the Forces of Evil. But I didn't like it that as Jacksepticeye. I especially like his Paper Please series. The game was a pixel game; the kind of 1980s games. The game at first was simple, but as it progress, there're more rules. And we had to accept people's visas in an amount of time. It was really hard. But the story was interesting. I was really into it. I haven't reached the last episode yet, but I doubt that it was the end of the game. There's another new series which I have said yesterday. It was The Last Levithian. The Last Levithian was a game about making ships then shoot other ships or buildings. Other than Jacksepticeye, I didn't watch any other people's videos.

  This morning, I also succeed in walking three miles for less than fourty-six minutes. My right foot was a little bit hurt, but I was still able to do it. But I was slower than yesterday by 7 seconds. I bought two bowls of pho for my dad and I. And my mom stills own me 40,000 vnd for those. Another good news is that I could now play the song He's a Pirate without looking at the tablatures.

This afternoon, I translated an article for my dad. I find that one for myself to translate. As I see it, it was too short, so I intended to translate another article. But I didn't have enough time, so I leave the rest of it for next Tuesday. I continued to read Sherlock Holmes. I had reached the first chapter of the last story. It "pain" me to think that the Sherlock Holmes series was about to end. Anyhow, I can't do anything about it, so I'll just face it.

  After I finished doing this, which is making a blog entry, I'm gonna chat on Facebook or watch youtubers playing games. But unfortunately, it rains and somehow, the wifi wasn't available. I doibt that I could do those thing. Fortunately, the rain was about to end now; and there might be a chance that I could do those things which I intended to do.

  Tomorrow, I'll try to walk fast enough. And tomorrow was Friday, so TGIF-Thanks God Is Friday. And I gonna learn about sine in math tomorrow too.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét