Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 7, 2016

7/25/16

  Last Friday, I started to teachmy dad how to play guitar. I taught him how to play the song House of the Rising Sun. I didn't use the tablature because he doesn't wants to learn by that way, so I taught the whole song so he could remember. That night, I went to my friends' house. I played Respawnable and watch youtubers playing games, such as Jacksepticeye, Pewdiepie, Smoshgame, Markipiler, Vanossgaming, and Muselk. But I played the game even though I prefer to watch youtubers and facebook and talk on Messenger; the wifi was unable to access so I play the game. It actually did me some good inside the game. I finally got the duel pistols. I actually got two new weapons on that same day. The other gun was a Tommy gun. But the coolest thing that day might be the remix song of Jacksepticeye. The song was made out of the voices of Jack in other videos.

  On Saturday, I try to play Team Fortress 2. I did play a casual game, but my computer froze when I opened the in-game browser and loading a community map, which could make the computer to froze.             After that, I downloaded a 3D spacecraft fighting and game. I haven't played that game, because I was chatting on Facebook and watching YouTube.

  On Sunday, I went to the church. I didn't make any new friends because I was shy. One of the teachers there told me that I could come for a meeting at Wednesday. But it started at 7:00 pm, which was about my dinner time. The class ends at 9:49 am. And I went home by a bus. For lunch, I had the foods which you roll with a specially designed edible paper like this and dip into a bowl of soy beans sauce with wasabi. I tastes good to me.

  Today, I also walk fast enough. And I've reached the 92nd percent of the Sherlock Holmes book. I also remember to learn new English words, and I also translated the remaining article that I had left undone last Thursday. Since I was able to eat cold things with my molars now, we had ice cream for our family meeting.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét