Thứ Hai, 9 tháng 1, 2017

1/9/16

  Last Saturday, I played War Thunder and No More Rooms in Hell. Other than those two games, I also downloaded two new games, Braindead 2 and Empire Mod. Let's talk about them now. I initially play No More Rooms in Hell. But I changed to War Thunder because No More Rooms in Hell suddenly quit itself and continually quit itself everytime I tried to run the game. Both of the new games I downloaded sucks. However, I was about to unlock the Attacker class fighter in War Thunder. I've tried to play Empire Mod, but it took quite a time to download map. I deleted No More Rooms in Hell and then redownload it.

  On Sunday, after I had helped my dad searching for somethings, I was able to use the computer to play games. This time, No More Rooms in Hell worked. But before I tried that out, I downloaded a new game called Forge of Gods. This game is a 2D RPG Turn Based game. The only reason I downloaded this is because they are giving out free expansion packs on Bundle Star. The expansion pack originally costs $12.99, and I got it for free. Today, in No More Rooms in Hell, the moment where I am most displeased with the other players is when I was infected and buy pills from in game market. It happened that my inventory was full, so the pill was in hold mode. I had to drop it to throw an item out. Right after I dropped that pill, another player took my pill and doesn't give it back. That jerk happened to be also a Vietnamese. Unfortunately, this game doesn't have friendly fire.

  Today, I found out that the fifth book of Arinthian Line is out for Kindle on January 14th. That means by this week's Friday, I would be able to buy it. Also, this Sunday is when my parents next fair is. My cousin and friends are also going to work there.

  I was now catching up to the quizzes that I was missing. I was kind of behind. I was also reading the autobiography of Andrew Carnegie for my next book report.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét