Thứ Tư, 25 tháng 1, 2017

1/25/17

  Recently, specifically after I've watched Assassin's Creed Movie, I have a kind of Assassin's Creed fever, which means that I was interest in everything associated with Assassin's Creed. I even make myself look like an Assassin for my Facebook profile picture. I used to had a Star Wars fever. It happened everytime there's a new Star Wars movie. I was wishing that I have a real working hidden blade that wasn't to big and could retract and contract the blade with a flick of there wrist. I know that sounds absurd, but there are actually people selling hidden blades on Ebay, even though I don't know that do they really retract by the same way as to contract the blade.

  Yesterday, I watched Godfather III. I have nevar watched the second movie of the series. In this movie, Michael Corleone, son and successor of Vito Corleone, was trying to legalize his empire, which used to be a criminal empire. This is also the last movie of the trilogy, ending with the death of Michael Corleone. One of the two real life events that occurred in this movie is the death of Pope Joun Paul I.

  Tomorrow, there are no schooling for eight days. First of all, I am going to buy to ingredients I need to make my second try of cookies. This time, I'm using a new recipe. And if this wasn't taste better than the last time, I would try putting cacao powder into the mixture. All the ingredients that we didn't already have in our home was chocolate, brown sugar, and cacao powder. I have already found the recipe for this try of cookies yesterday, after I finished the blog entry for that day. After that, we will go to our grandparents house on my father's side. There, I will make the cookies. We will spend about four days there.

  I was also about to finish Legend for the second time. As I have stated, and probably numerous times before, it was the fifth and last book of the Arinthian Line series, though not the last book of the characters' adventures.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét