Thứ Tư, 4 tháng 1, 2017

1/4/17

  Ok, let's continue talking about last Saturday's morning. Besides playing Fistful of Frags, which I doubt that I will play it again next Saturday, I also played Star Conflicts. It have been a long time since the last time I played it. I deleted it because I was having a hard time connecting it to a match. This time, however, I was able to connect to a game. Unfortunately, there's something wrong with the graphic, making it had all type of colors. I was still able to play it. And after that first match, I try to fix the problem. After two or three other matches with that problem. Unfortunately, right after that match, the problem reappeared. And this time, I was unable to fix it. I only played War Thunder for a bit. I still haven't finished researching the Valentina Mk. I light tank. I still only have four ground vehicles. 

  That Saturday's evening, my dad and I went out to watch Assasin's Creed the Movie. That movie was OK. Not as good as I expected it to be. It costs me 150,000 vnd. After I finished watching Assasin's Creed, I went into the bookstore in that building, Fahasa. I bought volume two and volume three of The Ranger's Apprentice. Unfortunately, I haven't see any new volume for the light novels that I currently have. But I already have a plan to buy the third volume of Spice and Wolf. And I might also buy a few volumes of Good Job Club. Also, I received a letter from Sever Bronny, author of the Arinthian's Line series. The letter said that book five is about to come out. It had the first few part of chapter one. I haven't read it because I intended to read the whole book when it was out. 

  Yesterday, I watched a movie called Intern. This movie talks about Ben Whittaker, a widowed retired man who work as an intern at a fashion company, and his boss. That movie was enough for me to like it. I also watch part of a sitcom show by Disney called Girls Meet World. It have been a long time since the last time I watched a Dosney sitcom. The last one might be Good Luck, Charlie! Girls Meet World, however, might be my favorite one. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét