Thứ Tư, 18 tháng 1, 2017

1/18/17

  I was still quite sad because I have finished the last book of the Arinthian Line series, Legend. That means that this series has ended. Part of me was happy for Augum, Leera, and Bridget, and the other part wasn't quite satisfied with the ending. But the fact that Sever Bronny, Arinthian Line's author, stated that the trio's adventure will continue on a new series. My favorite quote in Legend is, "Quarrel, quarrel, quarrel for the light, know naught but darkness should you lose the fight." I doesn't like this quote because what it said about but because that it sounds cool. This quote was made by a Resistance student from the Academy of Arcane Art. I don't remember her name, but her friends called her Laud. I think she was still alive at the end of the book. That quote was a poem that Laud made. Augum also likes that poem, although he hates poetry.

  Ok, enough of the Arinthian Line for today. Let's now talk about something else. Yesterday, I watched a movie called The 5th Wave. In this story, Cassie Sullivan was a teenage girl who was surviving the alien's attacks. They had already attack with four waves before. Cassie was looking for her younger brother, Sam, who was taken by the army alongg with other kids to be trained into soldiers to fiht against the aliens. Turns out, the army was the alien. They said that the aliens are controlling other humans body. The truth is those "aliens in human body" was just normal humans. The alien used the kids to kill the remaining humans. Cassie finally find her brother with her old crush, Ben Parish, who also know the alien's plan, with the help of another aloen that lloks like human, Evan Walker. Together, they escaped, except Evan. Now, Cassie, Ben, Sam, and Ben's squad, who also find out the plan, have to find a way to release the other kids.

  I had read 60% of The Autobiography of Andrew Carnegie. Carnegie had already retired and started building libraries at this part of his autobiography. I will finish this book by the end of Friday if all went as I have planned.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét