Thứ Ba, 17 tháng 1, 2017

1/17/17

  Let's talk about last Sunday. In the morning, I went to the fair with my family. They are still selling ice cream there. Fortunately enough for them, it was a little bit warm. I bought a cup of chocolate ice cream and two cones of chocolate ice creams. They both costs the same. Both of them only have a scoop of ice cream. However, the ice cream cone which was also edible. That proves that the ice cream cones are a better buy. For lunch, I first ate spaghetti with meat sauce and sausages. The second time, I ate the same except that the string like spaghetti is replaced by a tube like thpe of spaghetti. That night, I watched Thor. It have been quite a long time since the last time I watched that movie.

  Today, I had finally finished the fifth book of The Arinthian Line, Legend. Since I know that rhis series is completed, I was less sad than when I finished the fourth book. Maybe it was because the series' author, Sever Bronny, said that he will continue the stories about Augum Stone, Leera Jones, Bridget Burns. He said at the end of his book that the next series about the story of the trio would be a trilogy, which I think means that there are only three books. In Legend, the trio had finally learned how to use Cron, which allows the caster to go back in time at the cost of they age. Mrs. Stone also almost die after fighting a enemy, but lives one because she accepted Kratos', an Leyan, invitation. Thus, Augum inherit the scion. He also know how to control Castle Arinthian. Finally, he defeated his father. However, the scions where all destroyed. That means he couldn't control the castle anymore since it was through the scion that he control the castle. The Legion fall and peace returned. The people wnats Augum and Leera to be king and queen of Solia, but they declined for wanting to concentrate in their training. However, Tiberia and the northern kingdoms wants war against Solia because they wants vengence. The trio lives in Castle Arinthian with Ms. Jezebel Terse, their mentor. The villagers of Milhalm also setter near the castle.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét