Thứ Ba, 10 tháng 1, 2017

1/10/16

  Recently, I just realized something. For anyone who was borned at the end of the year of the 2002 or any year of the horse, I think it is okay to call that person a horse's ass.

  Last Saturday, when I played No More Rooms in Hell, I saw a player with a Yoshino from Date Alive player skin. I was pretty surprised. Fortunately, Steam allows the user to take screenshots. Unfortunately, that picture didn't got a lot of likes on my wall. I think I will post it later on my other groups.

  Last Sunday night, I watched Terminator 4: Salvation. In this movie, there's a executed murderer from before the Judgement Day. He was made into a part human and part robot being. Actually, I wasn't in the mood to write out the summary of the movie here, so I'm just gonna end talking about that movie here.

  In history today, I learned that the Confederate general, "Stonewall" Jackson, we shot by his own men when he ride back to came after dark. To me that was the worst way to die. It was like a death in some comedy movie or cartoon rather than in real life. He wasn't shot because his men betrayed him. He was shot because his men thought that he was an enemy. Now that's a bad way to die.

  Tonight, my dad downloaded two new movies. One was London has Fallen. The other was Mechanic: Resurrection. London has Fallen was Olympia has Fallen's sequel. I usually confused it with White House Down. Both of those movies are quite familiar. Both of them talks about some terrorists attack the White House and threaten the President. But some guy who used to be in the military helped the President escape and finally kill all of those terrorists. Both of those movies are like that.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét