Thứ Ba, 24 tháng 1, 2017

1/24/17

  Last Friday is the last Friday that we went to our church before this year's Lunar New Year. I don't know my friends plan for Lunar New Year, but my cousin's is to go to Sai Gon, which I suspect sadden my friend a lot. As for mine, we went to our grandparents house, both my father's and mother's side. After that, we returned to Ha Noi, enjoying a few days of holiday there with whoever there is. 

  On Saturday, I spend most of my time chatting on Facebook and playing a turn-base strategy game on browser, atWar. I actually only able to play one and a part of a game. The first part was short, since ot was only a standard Extended Europe map. I befriended with two players, one of whom was premium. This game had five players, one player was ally with me. We planned to fight Red, who teamed up with Orange. I was attacked by the fifth player, who was also fighting with Red. Luckily, I was able to convinced him to make peace with me. And we defeated the other team. I asked my new found friend who was premium to start a custom map, at the start of the game, I choose USA Mountain States for one reason. There's a nuclear center there capable of creating nuclear weapon, one of the only two bases capable of doing that in the Western Hemisphere. I was able to extend my empire, naming my empire RIS, which stands for Republic of Imperial States. At the end of the the time I was allowed to play, we have a nuclear weapon check. At that time I had nine long range missiles and was the player who possessed the most long range missile. When I have to end, I have twelve long range missiles. 

  On Sunday, I redownloaded ARK: Survival of the Fittest. It was quite sucks. Not the game, but the waiting part. I spent most of my tome, waiting the the room which allowed four players per team for about thrity to fourty minutes. I also downloaded CaesarAI, an early access game, which meant that it was still in development. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét