Thứ Hai, 16 tháng 1, 2017

1/16/17

  There are not much excited things going on last Friday. Most of the times I chat on Facebook and watch YouTube. I, however, doesn't showed my friends Muselk's gameplay of Team Fortress 2 as I intended on the next day, Saturday.

  On Saturday's morning, the first thing I do was open up Facebook, as usual. The first game I play was Team Fortress 2. I used mostly Sniper class. My sniper class was equip with a bow, the Fortified Compound. In Team Fortress 2, the Sniper had two bows, the Fortified Compound and the Huntsman. I don't know why, but the Huntsman seems more used than the Fortified Compound. I still like this bow, however, because if you charged it somewhere about five or four seconds then released it near the enemy's head, the arrow seems to automatically fly to the enemy's head. Thanks to this, I was able to kill three enemies in one life. And all of those were headshots. The second game I play was Empire Mod. I downloaded this game last Saturday but doesn't play it since the map downloads is just too slow. This time, it was faster. The game sets in a future war between the Brendi Empire and the Northern Faction. The Brendi Empire's weapons seems like a futuristic kond of weapon while the Northern Faction's weapons tends to looks like a handmade weapon. The metals on it looms like there's rust, and there are even pieces of clothes to bind the pieces together.

  In the evening, I went to the fair to set up the tables, chairs, etc. My friends and cousin are also there. It was a whole lot of fun. They really like it even though my friends went there using Über taxi, which costs them half of what both of them earned.

  Today, I finally got the fifth book of Arinthian Line, Legend. This book have been out since last Saturday. Fortunately, Sever Bronny allowed the book to be sold at $.99 for 48 hours instead of 24 hours, which I think was really lucky for me because I just bought it at the reduced price.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét