Thứ Năm, 19 tháng 1, 2017

1/19/17

  Yesterday, I watched YouTube instead of watching the television since there are no movie interesting for me on the television. I watched Jacksepticeye and Muselk game plays. I watched mostly Muselk's gameplay of Team Fortress 2 because I wish to show my friends his gameplays on Friday. 

  Talking about Friday, it seems that I could finish the Autobiography of Andrew Carnegie faster than expected. In fact, it should have been that I have already finished the autobiography. I have also finished writing the book report of the Autobiography of Andrew Carnegie. The report was about one and one fourth pages. I also sign on it with real signature. I haven't practiced my signature but to me the signatures looks similar enough. In the last parts of the book, it shows that he made friends with many powerful characters like President Harding, former Prime Minister William Gladstone, and the Emperor of Germany. He was also acquainted with President Roosevelt. The book actually ended in 1914, the start of World War I and five years before Carnegie's death. It is also shown in the end of the book that he worked very hard to promote world peace, which, of course, failed because in his life time there are gonna be a world war. So you can quite say that his efforts were futile. 

  In the evening, after I finished the Autobiography of Andrew Carnegie, I learn mathematics before I went to Mipec tower to buy some stuffs in Auchan. My mother took me there on the motorbike because she also go that way to take my sister home from school. After I bought three small baguettes, a bottle of Pringles, and two bottles of Mountain Dew, I walked home by myself. It actually doesn't took long for me to walk home. I have turned on the stopwatch and found out that it only took me about fourteen minutes to walk home. 

  Tomorrow, I will search through my Kindle to find another book for Book Report 4. 

  

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét