Thứ Năm, 12 tháng 1, 2017

1/12/17

  In the old days, parents always told their children to get inside. Now, they are telling us to get outside.

  They said that doing things in real life is better than in games. Wait until they saw shooting games.

  After sticking a picture of a UFO with a scotch tape, John said to his friends, "Look! I just caught the UFO on tape!"

  Yesterday, I watched videos on YouTube instead of watching the television. Downstair, my dad was watching Mechanic: Resurrection. He had finally been able to download the watchable version of that movie. I watched Jacksepticeye's Subnautica. The first time I watched a gameplay of Subnautica was from Markipiler. But his videos wasn't as good as Jack's videos. I also watch the old gameplays of No
More Rooms In Hell. If you think that the reason I downloaded No More Rooms In Hell without seeing what it was about just because I have watched Pewdiepie play it, then you are right. When I saw the title of that game, I unhesitatingly download it. I still wish that he still play that game. But Pewdiepie's recent videos aren't as good as they used to be. Back when I was watching his videos, he doesn't edit it as much. And his videos used to concentrate on the gameplays more. Now, his videos mostly are just him talking.

  Anyway, I have completed all the goals that I set for myself today. The followings are the goals that I set for today: learn 10 new English words, lift weighs and pratice abs, and read at least 3 percents of the Autobiography of Andrew Carnegie. I was considering reduce the readi to two percents per day instead of three percents per day.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét