Thứ Năm, 5 tháng 1, 2017

1/5/17

  Yesterday, I watched YouTube instead of watching the television. I watched Jacksepticeye play Raft, Subnautica, and Party Hard. I also watched Vanossgaming's Gang Beasts and Death Run. I like how Nogla pronounced Death Run to Deffwun. The series of gaming by Vanossgaming that I enjoyed the most is the Death Run. There a part where Nogla is killed by the platform, which just bounced up a bit. Gang Beasts is normal. I kind off like it, but not as the Death Run series. The funniest part is where everyone is ducking to avoid being hit by the sign. Then, one stood up and immediately got hit by the sign. It was like the sign was waiting for him to stand up. Subnautica was a game that I first watched Markipiler play, but I doesn't like it. But I enjoy watching Jacksepticeye playing it. Besides all of those videos, I also watched Pewdiepie's montage called Unfunny Montage. I haven't watched all of it, but my favorite part is when he jumped off a cliff to attack another enemy and scream out surprise. Of course, that wasn't the funny part. The funny part is that right after he had killed that one, there's another enemy which attacked him. He even add the voice of a person saying surprise. After that his character just standing there while Pewd was breathing hard. Suddenly, there's an explosion next to his character, and he screamed.

  In the biography of Isaiah which I was reading for my book report, I already read past fifty percent. I have already got to the part where Judah just got a new king. I forgot his name, but he was very godly. He got rid of idolatry. He even re-established the Past Over feast.

  We are getting into the Civil War in history these days. In hustory, we learned about the North's advantages and the South's advantages and the Battle of First Bull Run, as the North called itm or Battle of the Forst Manessa, as the South call it, or vice versa. The reason I added "or vice versa" is because I don't remember correctly which was call by the North and which was call by the South. But I was pretty sire that I was correct.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét