Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 5, 2016

5/31/16

  Yesterday, we have a family meeting. Actually, it only included me and my mom. And it was short too. It was my mom's turn to tell us something with a lesson. She only said that the Bible said that others will judge us the way we judged them. And that's pretty mich all of what we discussed. 

  Today, I stills haven't achieved the walking speed. My feet were stills hurt. After I came home, as if things wasn't bad enough, there's no ice for me to put into my cup of water. 

  Today, I started to learn about the early years of World War I. I don't remembered that have I told you this before, but Hitler said that the German race, the people that are tall, had blond hair, and had blue eyes, are noble. Ironically, Hitler meet none of those qualifications. Nothing new in language neither was there anything in the book. Math was really tedious today, especially the circumference and circle's area. 

  I also translated an article that my dad sent me just, like, today. The article said about how confidence was gonna be the future's currency. 

  Oh, and last Sunday, I watched Transfomers 4: Age of Extinction. TF4 had not shifted to a different human character. Cade Yeager and his daughter lived in Texas USA. By that time, which was five years after the invasion of the Decepticons. The human had now been able to create their own Transfomers. The human had ended the alliance with the Autobots. A special team was set up to destroyed the remaining Decepticons. But they also killed the Autobots to get the metal that they called Transformium for a company named HSI for them to create their own Transfomers. They also worked with Lockdown, a Transfomer worked for the creators of the Transfomers. Lockdown's mission was to hunt Optimus Prime. But at the end, he was killed. HSI had taken the head of Megatron and take Megatron's information to make a Transfomer. But since they used the information in Megatron's head, the new Transfomer was actually Megatron renamed to Galvatron. Maybe Transfomers 5 would have Galvatron in it


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét