Thứ Tư, 25 tháng 5, 2016

5/25/16

  Yesterday, we watched Kung Fun Panda 3 which my dad downloaded on the Dell computer then put it on the USB. I didn't like it very much nor laugh at it oftenly but rather sometimes. I watched it because there's no other activities that were more interesting that this to do. My dad chose this movie for my sister to watch. I can't do anything because it was his day tochoose a movie to watch. At night before I went to bed, I started reading the book of the funny articles of, I believed it was spelled something like this in English, Azit Nezin. I have two books, and some articles of the previous book were also in the next book. 

  Well today, I woke up, and after I washed my face and got out of the bathroom, the sole of my feet hurts. We stills have no idea why it happened. My mom and dad thinks it was because I stepped on a rock that was caught in my sandal. But of course, this was in the afternoon after I've showed them. Anyway, it didn't affect my walking, or that's what I believed. My walking time was above the requirement but was stills better than yesterday, though. I was slower by just 36 seconds or so. I no longer remembered what my time was. I just asked my dad and he tell that my time was 46 minutes and 37 seconds. That's means that I remembered wrong my one second. Well, if there's anything to say, then this is it. Close enough. For breakfast, I was supposed to bought yellow sticky rice for me so I bought sticky rice with corn. Luckily, the sticky rice with corn also have the ground beans or whatever you call it. In history, we talk about Karl Marx. He think that private property make other people poor. To think that the rich should be stripped of their money to give it the the poor. If it was so, the poor would lose all the money be ause they had nothing to maintain the money, and the rich would be poor and could no longer hired poor people, which gives them money. Ironically, Marx eventually had to used the money from his friend, Engels. And Engels' money come from the private factory of his dad. In mathematics, I learned about how to make angles. It was quite easy. The hardest part is the put the line on the vertex mark precisely. 

  Well, today, I slept until 5:00 pm. And when my dad and I walked to the mini supermarket to buy milk, I bought ice creams for my mom and sister and me, of course. My dad said he won't eat. When my sister eat her ice cream, I told her that she will have to watch my mom and me eat ice cream since she eat before we do. After she heard it, she kept telling my mom to eat her (my mom) ice cream; but my mom won't. Tonguht, I had two movies to choose to watch. One was called The Revenant, and I don't remembered the other's movie name. My sister wants to watch Kung Fu Panda 3, but I said she can't because it was my day to watch movie, and I won't watch it. She was kinda disappointed to hear that. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét