Thứ Năm, 5 tháng 5, 2016

5/5/16

  Yesterday, I watched Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl. I "suspected" that this is the first movie of Pirates of the Caribbean series. In the first event in the movie was when Elizabeth Swann first find Will Turner while on a England's ship with her dad, the governor of an island in the Caribbean. She find out that Will was a pirate after she have seen his medallion. Years later, we first see Jack Sparrow as he was sailing to Royal's port in a small sinking boat with a sail. Thr boat sunk right when he reached the dock. He was eventually taking to prison, then escaped with the help of Will Turner who thought that Jack would helped him find Elizabeth whom was kidnapped by the pirate on the Black Pearl. The current captain of the Black Pearl was Barbossa. He started a riot and overthrown Jack Sparrow who was then the capitain. They had taken the treasure that Cortez has from the Aztecs. The treasures were cursed. Whoever take even one coin from the chest was cursed that foods turned to ash in their mouth, wine have no taste, and they couldn't die. The only way to stopped the curse in to returned the coins to the chest with blood of the one who took it out. And bla bla bla and bla bla bla Jack Sparrow defeated Barbossa and take back the Black Pearl. I didn't feel like writing all of the movie out. And at this speed, it would take as long as my usual blog entry for the description of the story only. 

  I also found out that I didn't tuned my guitar strings correctly. I just tuned them back yesterday, and they sounds better. Imperial March sounds cool on it. 

  Today, I made a new Bionicle MOC. His basic construction, or skeleton, was similar to one MOC that I've made. But somehow, he was bigger than the one I've made. This one has different colors, had only two hands, and one weapon instead of four like the last one. He was pretty big and I'm quite proud of it. After all, I have to take five others MOCs to make it. 

   Next week's Sunday, we gonna go to Nha Trang. I can't wait to go to Nha Trang. It's one of my favorite cities in Vietnam. Too bad that we were only there for five days. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét