Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 5, 2016

5/30/16

  Last Friday, my cousin went to the church too. There, I played Infinty Blade II; but I got bored of it so I redownloaded the game Star Wars Uprising. I also played Monopoly on iPad but soon bored of it and quit. 

  On Saturday night, I came to Dong Da School to set up tables, chairs, and other stuffs to prepare for my parents' fair. My cousin was also there. I got two cuts on my feet. Each cut on one foot. On was because when I tried to pull a large umbrella's top portion without untied the string that tied the whole bunch together, causing the whole bunch to be pulled and cut my toe. The other cut was just because a table's leg cut my toe. But when I just arrived there a few minutes, it rains. The rain was so hard that we couldn't do anything, forcing us to stayed inside the school. Only if there's a blackout, it would make a perfect horror movie moment. It's raining and dark by then. For dinner, I have a chicken drumstick fried with flour and some rice along with beans and its pods. It was on of a few times when I actually wants to take a bath. 

  On Sunday, I didn't go to the fair but rather stayed home, play games, and watch TV. I played my new game, Star Wars Uprising. After noon, I watched TV because my mom said that I could only play iPad until 12:00 pm. My parents arrived home at approximately 12:30 pm. The rest of the day was okay. 

  Today, I didn't achieved the walking speed. I didn't achieved it becaue I walked too slow, and it rained so I went out to the market to buy bread for breakfast. But after I walked a little bit, it ceased to rain. 

  After my morning lessons, my family and the co pany went to Sen Restaurant. But we didn't went to the place that we used to got because the place that we used to go didn't have any free tables left. There's two dishes that the place that we used go didn't have. There's grilled ouster with cheeseand steak with mushroom sauce. They also nphave ice cream here, but it was much better than the other place. I ate the total amount of 7 scoops of ice creams. The first time had 1 scoop of vanilla and 1 scoop of chocolate. The second time had 3 scoops of chocolate. And the third time had two scoops of chocolate. 


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét