Thứ Hai, 16 tháng 5, 2016

5/16/16

  It has been few days from the last time I updated my blog. I forgot to make a blog entry from May 6th to May 7th and from May 13th to May 15th. In between of those times, I was at Nha Trang, a city near the beach in southern Vietnam. The temperature there at noon and morning was hot. Even scorching, as some might say, not literally, of course. On the first day we reached Nha Trang, I got to play iPad a lot. I played Asphalt 8, Dungeon Hunter, Plants vs Zombies, and Blitz Brigade. We usually woke up late about 9:00am. And it costs me a trip to Vinpearlland. Vinpearlland was an island near Nha Trang. There's only two ways to entered it. Either through a skyline trampoline, or a boat. But if some were rich enough, they might took planes, but I doubted that there's a place to land a helicopter, and jets were impossible to land there since there's no runway. Instead of going to Vinpearlland, my family went to a beach called Doc Let. I don't usually like swimming in the ocean, but I admitted that it was quite good. But that's wasn't the event that I like the most. What I like the most was that my dad bought be the fourth book of the Arinthian Line series. The book was named Clash. I finished the book after I've arrived home shortly. 

  Last Friday, I started to study as usual. But after I've finished with my schoolday, my dad bought the first two books of the Arinthian Line series. My dad, because he didn't checked what was the order of the series of the book that he bought, bought the third book of the series. He bought the first two books of the series, and I just have to pay 100,000 vnd because the first book was completely free. And I have already finished both of them. Now, I'm gonna read the third book again, then moved on to the fourth. And I may even read one more round. 

  On Saturday and Sunday, my family for a memorial feast for our ancestor. That was where I finished the first book of the Arinthian Line series. I might told you more about the series on someday. It's funny how I kept writing series to seires. It feels less bored because I have two books to ready. The first book was about 360 pages long. And the second book was nearly 700 pages long. 

  Yesterday, my dad and I watched Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. My dad downloaded all four of the movies of the franchise. I suddenly wished to watch all of them again when I told him about the upcoming Indiana Jones 5, coming in 2019 with Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones. But this movie was about Indiana "Indy" Jones on the race to find the Ark of the Covenants before the Nazis under Hitler got the Ark. A congratulation should have been given to my dad for staying awoke through the whole movie, which was some feat. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét