Thứ Tư, 18 tháng 5, 2016

5/18/16

  Yesterday, I watched Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.  This movie was loke this. After Indiana Jones, played by Harrison Ford, failed to get the diamond from Lao Che, a rich Chinese guy, in exchange for the ashes of a Chinese emperor, get away on a plane that was "accidentally" Lao Che's plane. The pilots of the plane flew it to the Himalayas then jumped off the plane with parachutes on their back. The plane crashed after Indy, Shorty, and Chinese boy, and Wille, a singer, jumped of the plane on a small boat. They meet and India elder who led them to his village and told them about their lost sacred stone that was supposed to protect them from the evil spirits. And the children also went missing. The elder said the evil started from Pankot Palace, so Indy and his friends, along with some other Indian guides who would later run of before the got to Pankot Palace, started of to Pankot Palace. They finally found out that the people there wanted all five of the sacred stones. They already had two with the one they stoled from the village. The other two stones were under the palace, and they used the children that they have kidnapped to dig and find the last two stones. After some discoveries, fighting, and near death moments, Indy was able to retrieve all three stones of which two were throw into the river while fighting the boss of the people in Pankot Palace and returned the sacred stone along with the children to the village. My dad made yet another feat for not falling asleep while watching the movie. Later, I also found out that there's already two episodes in season two of Steven Universe already. I was still considering that should I watch those two episodes or watch the next Indiana Jones movie. But now, the decision of watching the next Indiana Jones movie was "overwhelming" the other choice. I now have decided to "go with the flow", which means that I will watch the next Indiana Jones movie, if you don't know what I meant by what I said earlier. 

  Today, I only have one exam, and it was Bible content exam, which was as easy as a piece of cake. But I stills have one question unable to answered. The question was "who's son did Jesus healed by just saying so". I left it blank for now. 

  Today, my dad also bought 14 more guppies, in which one died shortly after being purchased. That fishes wasn't a guppy. My dad bought it for my sister because she likes it. Anyway, tonight we're gonna watch the next Indiana Jones movie. I think the next movie was released on 1989 or something. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét