Thứ Năm, 19 tháng 5, 2016

5/19/16

  Yesterday, my dad and I watched Indiana Jones and the Last Crusades. Indy once again race against the Nazis to get an ancient artifact. The artifact this time was the Holy Grail, the cup which was supposed to be the cup that Christ used in the last supper and the cup that hold his blood while he was on the cross. First, the Nazis kidnapped Indy's father for his father had researched on this matter for years. He keep all of what he have found out in a notebook whcih he had send to Indy. At the end of the movie, it was revealed that Indy's real name was Henry Jones Jr. which I think he doesn't like it so he took the name Indiana Jones. It was also revealed that the name Indiana was the name of his dog. 

  Today, I learned about World War I, one of my favorite thing to learn in history. At the battle in Ypres, German lost over 500,000 men to gain just few miles of land. As for the French, they also lost about that much. In math, I learned about how to find the area of a triangle. The formula to find the area was A=.5BH. Other than that, there's no any other things special except that there's no lesson in Bible, allowing me to have more time to do stuffs. 

  Today, my dad went out to do something that he need to do. And when he came back, he brought back sox more guppies. He was really into fish. Well, at least I have translated one more article today. For the next 365 days from this passed Monday, I had to translated 100 articles. So far, I had translated three. Now it's was 3/100. Yep, 97 more to go. The due date was May 16th, 2017. Know, I have to repeat those every blog entry just so that I could find the statuses easier. Anyway, after I've translated the article about 5 ways to strengthen your will power, I played AtWar on my computer. I just realized that by capitalizing the A and the W in the word AtWar, the word looks somewhat cooler. I stills haven't watched the two, possibly three, new episodes of Steven Universe yet; and I still haven't have any idea when I will watch it. But the idea pf watching it on the next Wednesday, when I've already watched all the Indiana Jones movie, just recently come up right after I said I have no idea when I could watch the new episodes. 

  Tomorrow, my mom gonna cook the meat and I would prepare the other ingredients and put them together to make homemade hamburgers for breakfast. And in the evening, we will go and see my sister performance. The performance was part of her kindegarten program. I also used to do performances. One time that I remembered until now that when I got two role. It happened like this. I was taught the line of a role, but I just simply can't remember the lines. Ironically, I remembered the line of another role, so I was assigned to that role. When I already learned and memorized my new role lines, I suddenly remembered my old role lones. Thus, I got two roles to play. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét