Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 2, 2017

2/27/17

  Let's talk about the Thursday all the way to Sunday. On Thursday night, we went out to eat because my parents return home late from their business. We ate at a restaurant called Mon Hue. It was about 9:30 pm when we reached our home.

  On Friday afternoon, after I've finished studying my lessons, I started to play Team Fortress 2. I was very pleased because I got a new weapon for Spy and Demoman, even though I don't usually use the latter. For Spy, I got the Spycicle. This weapon allowed to user to freeze the enemy after we backstabbed him. The downside of this weapon, as I saw it, that it "melts" whenever a Pyro burn me. I have to wait for a few seconds for it to be usable again. For Demoman, I got a sticky bomb launcher that activated sticky bombs that I'm facing at or under me. I don't use this class much so I haven't tried it out. Anyway, that evening, I went to my friends house without the iPad since I already play on the computer at home. I, however, got to try Minecraft on their computer. It was still quite fun.

  On Saturday, I also play Team Fortress 2. This time, I got the Dead Ringer. This weapon allowed the user to make a fake corpse and put on cloak whenever the user been hit. It makes the enemy thinks that we're dead. I actually got two of this weapon in one day. In some game, this watch actually helped me. But in other times, it doesn't. I actually raised the record of backstabs in one match from three to five. This weapon is truly great. That evening, my grandmother arrived at our house so she can went with uss to my grandparents house on my dad's side.

  Today, I just found out that I actually know a lot of names of kinds of swords. Well, not that whole lot. It's just above an average person's knowledge. I know ten kinds of swords. The following is the list of them: longsword, broadsword, one-handed-sword, shortsword, scimitar, saber, rapier, dual-sword, katana, and nodachi.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét