Thứ Hai, 13 tháng 2, 2017

2/13/17

  Ok, first thing first. I had to relearn all subjects with the exception of Bible and mathmetics from the last test or quiz I took. It was quite hard, but I think I'll make it. My mathmetics test got somewhere about an A. Unfortunately, my science test was somehwere about 75 points.

  Ok, now is the report of gaming of last week. I mostly played Team Fortress 2. I don't remember much about Thursday, except that I got a new promary weapon for Pyro; but on Saturday, a lot of good thigns happened. First of all, I happened to join a community server with only one other player in it. I was about to perform the Pyro's and Sniper's taunt kill. And I got two new weapons for Sniper too. A sniper rifle Machina and a bow Huntsman. It was pretty good. And I also find myself better at playing as Spy. My backstab skill is also better. I no longer backstab when the Spy turned his knife's point down, but backstab when I felt was right. I was able to backstab three times in one life now. I was also disguising at a faster rate. The Ambassador also helps me. But I was kond of wishing that I had a new melee weapon for him.

  On Sunday, things are slightly worse. I wasn't able to find a good game where my Spy skill was good. And when I was saving a replay on Team Fortress 2, then quit it, the game window is gone but it was still running as Steam said. And the computer was as slow as Steam was activated. As the result, my computer frozed. Unfortunately, my parents wasn't home, so I had to shut it down and wait until my parents came home to open it again.

  Today, I intended to buy Assassin's Creed: Last Descendants for my Kindle via my dad's Amazon account with my money. Last Descendants is a graphic novel of 360 pages that costs somewhere about $6.50. I was considering buying it or Dave Barry Slept Here: A Sort of American History, which had 270 pages and costs $7.90.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét