Thứ Tư, 8 tháng 2, 2017

2/8/17

  Let's continued talking about my gameplay of Team Fortress 2 on Saturday. In the game mode Passtime, which is two teams trying to throw the ball into each other's goal. Most of my gameplays I play as Spy, sapping the other team's sentry guns. However, the only thing that I actually destroyed in that whole game is a teleporter exit. However, I was able to kill one or two enemy players. One was while I was Spy and the other while I was Sniper. Another game mode that I played last Saturday is Medieval mode. In this mode, only the Sniper have range weapon, if that range weapon was a bow. The other classes only have melee weapons. Most players used Demoman for his ability to charge. I once used Heavy, which was quite good. Using the Sniper was quite sucks. In the Mann vs Machine mode, I had a lot of kills as Heavy. With my new gun, I was able to kill a Giant Charged Soldier with two Ubercharges in the power up canteen. And I was able to kill two Giant Charged Soldiers with three Ubercharges. However, to activate Ubercharges in the canteen, you had to click H. I one twice or thrice misclicked G instead of H. The worst part is that by clicking G, you would activate taunt. You can't move or shoot while in taunt so I had to activate Ubercharge in order not to be killed. It wasted like four seconds of Ubercharge.

  Yesterday, I once again watched Vanossgaming's old Gmod Hide and Seek videos. I also watched Jacksepticeye's gameplay of Detention. I also watch the first few parts of Jacksepticeye's co-op with one of the Vanossgaming crew, Daithi de Nogla. I also watched War Thunder's Thunder Show, a show where the developers of the game post clips of players playing and awarded them 5000 golded eagles for being to best of the category.

  This evening, I gathered informations about the American Civil War. I added them to my preliminary outline. I would continue for a few days. I only gather the basic informations today. I would actually started reading the article on Wikipedia to add more details to it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét