Thứ Hai, 20 tháng 2, 2017

2/20/17

  Last Thursday, I doesn't play games on the computer because I want to save it for Sunday. So instead, I played cards with my parents. I think we played four rounds of cards, of which I won two rounds. I got second on the third round and last on the fourth and last round. After that, I went up to my room to read a book. I don't remember what that book was, neither am I sure that I reas book after that. But it was the situation that had the most probability.

  Somedays before, Wednesday, I believe, I watched a trailer of NOVA Legacy on Gameloft's YouTube channel. And I asked my dad to download it for me, but he denied. Turns out, when I checked App Store at my friends house, there's no such game. Maybe that trailer was just about the NOVA games.

  On Saturday, I played games on my computer for two hours, then my family went to our grandparents house. During the morning, I play mostly Team Fortress 2. I got a new melee weaponr the class Pyro. This axe allowed the user to burn the enemy that it hit. I also got a new cloak watch for the class Spy. The good part about that new equipment it that the cloak was drained base on movement. That means that if I doesn't move at all while in cloak, my cloak watch could recharge cloak while I was in cloak. The downside is that the recharge rate is less than the standard cloak watch.


  •   On Sunday, I first play Team Fortress 2 then War Thunder, but after lunch, I started playing Team Fortress 2 again. I got a new melee weapon for the class Scout. This weapon is a big candy cane that supposedly dropped small packages of health randomly. But I haven't seen it. I think I'm supposed to right-click while using the weapon. Anyway, I let my friend play that game a little, then we watched the India 3 Idiots, which my friend like it very much. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét