Thứ Tư, 15 tháng 2, 2017

2/15/17

  Yesterday, I watched a movie called Our Brand is Crisis with my dad. The movie talked about a team of advisors to a Bolivian presidential candidate named Castillo. However, we started watching at the middle part of the movie. It was quite interesting, but I would like to watch the other movie on Star Movies callled Proposal. I have actually watched that movie before, I think. It was about this one Canadian lady whose American visa is about to expire. She was a boss at a newspaper company. She told one of her employees to pretend to marry her so she could stay in America, if I remembered correctly. Most of the stories took part in Alaska, the employee's parents' home. In the end, they married each other. In short, I wish I could watch the movie on Star Movies than on HBO.

  Today, I paused relearning science and started relearning history, as my dad had suggested to me yesterday while we are walking. Fortunately for me, this chapter wasn't boring at all. It talks about the American Civil War. I started from lesson 86 to lesson 92 where the last thing I learned was about the Eastern battles of the Civil War. I also started to reread Last Descendants: An Assasin's Creed Novel. That book took place in New York during the time of the American Civil War. I wasn't quite sure that he was famous during the Civil War. But that wasn't a decisive fact to determine whether I like that book or not. I still wish that there were more Assasin fighting scenes. As I've found out, the second book of the series, Last Descendants: Tomb of the Khan, was actually the same price as the first Last Descendants book. The price $9 that I had mistakenly wrote down on yesterday's entry was actually the paperback version of the book, I believed.

  Tonight, after I've washed all the dishes, I will watch YouTube instead of watching on the television since there, once again, are not good movies. Also, I decided not to play on the computer on Thursday so I could play on Sunday.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét