Thứ Năm, 9 tháng 2, 2017

2/9/17

  Let's continue talking a little bit about games. Have you ever been so into a game, that you actually felt worry as if you're actually in the game. There had been numerous times where I have experienced that worry. Once, I was behide a wall, trying to get over it. I was so wantting to get over it that I actually stands up as if trying to look over the wall. Another example is that when I was play War Thunder as a tank, I was in constant worry of getting shot by the enemy and so mortally wounded that I can't turn the cannon. And sometimes, I was so worry that the cannon would not rotate fast enough, and that the enemy could knock me down before I kill them.
 
  Now, some updates about War Thunder. It have been sometimes since War Thunder developers, Gaijiin, announced the naval mode for War Thunder. I was hoping for naval mode. Unfortunately, there had only been gunboats and torpedo boats in naval mode. I was actually waiting for a destroyer. There is another real time naval battle game with destroyers. Unfortunately, that game wasn't compatible for Linux and only for Window and OS. I haven't actually checked it, but I think that the naval mode was out for public by now. I will check that tonight.
 
  I haven't added much to the preliminary outline yet. I have only added some facts about the aftermath of the American Civil War. However, there wasn't much of informations added to it. But I think it was quite enough. Maybe you could check it out and give me yur thoughts about it. Also, I was saying out these words in an English accent. Not that it will actually effect anything. I was just practice the accent. Apparently for no reason.

  Recently, our house have been "breached" by mice. For so freaking reason, they don't appear baxk when we stil have a cat. We still have a dog, but he is smal. And I think he's just as useful in catching mice as a boat on dry land.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét