Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 4, 2017

4/24/17

  Last Saturday's evening, I went to my friend's house to learn English. I finally told our teacher to let us stop watching the Alpha videos. Instead, I proposed that we talked. I first intended to bring the paper printed version of the game. That board game required a lot of talking to each other so I think it would be a good idea. However, I have forgotten to do so. That is why my next plan is to play the browser version of the game. There is another unfortunate situation that prevented us to play this game. This game required at least five people. And we only have three. It said that there are several hundreds of people in the lobby. And not a single person join the game. However, we are still able to talk through another game. The last game we played is like this. Everyone thinks of an object. After everyone had chosen their object, one person thinks of an scenerio so that the other people could think of how they could use their object. It was quite fun, even though I don't think that I can say the same for other people.

  About Sunday's noon, I went out to buy another book. This book is entitled The Copper Gauntlet of the Magisterium series. By this time, I really think there was something unusual about me keep buying the book in the middle of the series for several times. First, it was the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series. Then, it was rhe Arinthian Line series. Next, it was a light novel series called Tokyo Stray Wizards. And finally, it was the Magisterium series. In the first three series, I always bought the thrid book first.

  We are now gathering stuffs that we are going to sell before we went move. We are getting very close. But I might have to take a TOEFL test in order to be able to study at this school that I am to study at when we get there.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét