Thứ Sáu, 21 tháng 4, 2017

4/21/17

    I might have talked about this. I hve watched the Smoshgame crew played a game called Secret Hitler once. A few days ago, I found that they have made another video of them play Secret Htiler. I had decided to find the game's website. On their website, they said that we could print a version of Secret Hitler on our own. I also stumbled upon a website that had a free online version of Secret Hitler. All you need to do is enter your email and play. I wish that I had some friends whom I could play this game with. I am considering either making my friends on Facebook to be interested in this game or bringing my own printed version of the game to my friends on tomorrow's afternoon.

  I had finally finished with all the science fair project thingy. The last part is the oral presentation, which I had just finished in this afternoon. It was quite a long process to go through all of the science fair project thing. Also, the school haven't sent my report cards yet.

  Today, unfortunately, there is no good movie. And our family doesn't go to church because my dad was still ill, so I'm kind of not knowing what to do. I suppose that I could read Illiad, but there haven't been any details of the fighting yet. And the only battle accounted yet is only in one or two sentences that said that the Greek lost. In short, it was kind of boring.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét